As a result of the “social distancing” policies designed to curb the spread of coronavirus, most of our companies have undergone a sudden and profound shift in how we work and do business. The new dynamics have largely been enabled by IT, but they also place new added strains on IT systems, services and cybersecurity.
- This event has passed.
SIMNJ Lunch & Learn
April 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmPrepaid
How Is IT Responding To The Coronavirus
For our Spring 2020 “Lunch and Learn,” NJ SIM is hosting a virtual forum, moderated by Dr. Stephen Landry, for members to discuss how they’ve dealt with the coronavirus and the shift to remote work. Some of the topics we will explore are:
- How prepared was your organization?
- What were the biggest surprises?
- How will this experience change the way you, your team, and your company work in the future?
- What’s one piece of advice you would have given yourself three months ago to make this transition less painful?
- How are your teams adapting the new way of working and remote management?
Please join us online as we learn from one another and discuss questions around remote work, the transition to digital business models, and how this will likely play out in the next few months and years.
If you would like to submit questions in advance of the “Lunch & Learn”, please email them to Keith Barros at email@example.com.
FREE for all SIM New Jersey members.
Please register for the event below, or email your RSVP to Karen Kostulas.
Please include your full name, professional title, with company email in the message.
Webinar information will be sent to all registered members shortly before the meeting date.